How to get rid of the fungus lawn ;
people and animals are not the only living organisms vulnerable to fungi because these unicellular organisms even healthier attack flora also . If the fungus, mold and discolored patches begin to appear in your garden, it is likely to be infected with the fungus. It becomes a big problem if you can not give your lawn care and attention it needs proper.
lawn fungus is caused by different environmental conditions. As in his Anthropogenic version, fungi grass is difficult to diagnose and even more difficult to treat accurately. To determine a cure for this botanical plague, it is necessary to identify the type of fungus that is trying. Here are some common fungi that feed on chlorophyll producers, with a brief description of each.
- patch Brown. This colorless disease is often found in ryegrass, tall fescue and Kentucky bluegrass. It is characterized by leaves with tan edges, while the brown spots are six to 20 inches in diameter.
- The spot dollar. The blades of grass with dollar spots produce lesions straw-colored with reddish brown edges. These silver colored spots develop in moist areas where soil moisture is low. They are common in the unfertilized grass and high maintenance landscapes.
- point sheet. This fungus is most destructive in the spring and fall, when the weather is cold and wet. cause leaf spots healthy vegetation to turn dark brown, purple and violet-red before disappearing with the light brown.
- Pythium blight. This condition is perfectly capable of infesting all grasses that bloom during the cold season. Stains become viscous fat throughout the day before finally die.
- fairy ring. The circles formed by this fungus appear to be harmless at first, but when they start growing, producing tons of mushrooms and become problematic. The diameter of the ring can reach up to 60 feet and some of the fungus germinate in the area are poisonous.
These are just five of the most widespread Banes garden. Other floral harmful fungi worth mentioning include the summer patch, powdery mildew, strip coal, red thread, slime molds, moss and algae. With all these destructive forces lurking in the shadows, gardening can be a hobby or activity to maintain drainage. However, it is still possible to overcome all these nasty pests, even if you do not have a green thumb.
Prevention is the cure
You’ve probably heard this phrase often for good reason. By suppressing the fungi grow, which has already won half the battle. If you allow the fungus to develop in your yard, which is not only obliged to get rid of them, but also have to repair their prized plants also.
- Grass clippings. Recycling remains of dead grass is good for the environment, bad for your lawn, because they are easy for the white fungus lawn. These residues of cut grass strongly attract fungal spores that spread their abomination everywhere. Instead of leaving them in your yard, bag your clippings and make sure the garbage truck picks them up.
- Night irrigation. busy individuals who see gardening as a relaxing hobby usually watering their lawns immediately after returning home from work in the afternoon. This practice does not give the grass enough time to dry completely. From lawn fungus loves moist environments, they will immediately attack your lawn and grow at a rapid pace. Next time, water your lawn early in the morning and make sure your garden is not flooded. It is also a good idea to create a drainage system for the botanical tract to prevent stagnant water and lawn fungus.
- fervent fertilization. Although fertilizers provide essential nutrients to the lawn, applying too much encourage the development of fungi because they also use these compounds to grow. Not wasting too much fertilizer in late fall or winter to prevent mildew and brown spot fungus sprouting snow.
- too thick. A thick lawn looks good from time to time, but this increases the humidity and periods of moisture attracts fungi lawn. In addition, a thick bush makes it easier for the pest to reach other areas of the lawn.
- Fireproof. Another frequent cause of fungus turf is low pH. Test your soil to determine the amount of phosphorus and potassium fertilizers need to normalize the pH level of your garden. If the area is too acidic or below 6.0, fungicides not work. If the test shows that you do not need additional phosphorus or potassium, nitrogen fertilizers used instead.
Words Mow than
One of the best ways to maintain a healthy lawn is mowing properly. It can be very slow and stressful, but the rewards are worth it. Finding the right height is difficult, but be guided by the rule of one third. For example, if you want to keep a lawn two inches, starting disguise when it reaches a height of three inches.
short grasses have small root systems, which are more vulnerable to drought, insects and invasive weeds. They also require more frequent fertilization. On the other hand, the grass is too high is more difficult to cut and attracts weeds at the same time. In addition, its knifed leftovers block nutrients from entering, which makes them vulnerable to disease and fungus.
Prior to starting this task, make sure the blades of your mower are sharp and ready. Dull blades tear the grass rather than cut cleanly, causing more loss of water that attracts fungi like a moth to light.
Like your typical disease anthropomorphic, seek a professional if the situation gets out of control. Particularly in developed countries, the lawn care business is one of the fastest growing occupations today. For a small fee, you can get a large garden and learn tips on how to handle the right way.
lawn fungus is not a major problem if you know the proper care lawn ABC. Anyway, you should not start a garden if you do not have a clue about the botanical world. Better start another hobby like kite flying or collecting feathers instead.
Click here for more information on how to get rid of the fungus lawn.
The post How to get rid of the fungus lawn appeared first on http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/how-to-get-rid-of-lawn-fungus/