10 ways to get rid of a stye in the rapid eye ;
Most red bumps that form on the eyelid that looks like a pimple they are sties . A sty can be explained as inflammation of the sebaceous gland which is present just over your eyelid. Bacteria are the most common reason why a person can get sty , which usually are transferred to the eye due to inadequate hygiene.
Some symptoms of sties are swelling, pain, redness, burning sensation, light sensitivity, discomfort when blinking and other uncomfortable and irritating situations. However, there is no need to be alarmed by the blow to his eye as easily get rid of a stye in the eye Quick following these10 home remedies:
1.) Heat the pad
This is one of the best ways to remove a stye. This method will not get the pus provide immediate relief but all annoying symptoms of sty. To do this, first heat some water; Just make sure the water is not too hot. Then dip a clean cotton cloth in water and squeeze out the excess. Now, hold the hot cloth over the infected eye for 5-10 minutes and then repeat step 6-7 times. Take warm compress as this 3-4 times a day for best result.
2.) Mint leaves
Mint leaves are known to reduce swelling and the feeling that you may feel, and also to cure the sty quickly burning. Therefore, crush some mint leaves and make a thick paste. Apply the paste on the infected and maintain eye for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even mint leaves and boil water used for the method of “hot compress”.
3.) parsley leaves
Just as mint leaves, parsley leaves can add boiling water and use this water for the method of “hot compress”. Parsley can effectively help get rid of their painful stye as it acts as a purifying agent for the infected eye. Therefore, parsley infused water can carry out all the toxic material that helps a speedy recovery.
4.) The teabag
Herbal teas like dandelion and chamomile tea can help a lot because these herbs are anti-bacterial and can be performed faster pus; therefore rapidly reduce infection. Take a tea bag and soak it in warm water and then place it on the infected eye for 10-15 minutes. Repeat this 5 times a day until they get rid of him forever. You can also use black tea, if you do not have herbal tea at home, but herbal tea is highly recommended.
5.) Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is really a miracle plant, because it has proved useful in many different situations; all thanks to its healing properties. Therefore, it is not a surprise that aloe vera can also be used to get rid of a stye. Take the paste or gel store-bought aloe vera on a cotton ball and apply it on the infected during the day as often as you eye.
Turmeric is a staple in many kitchens around the world is an amazing species known for its anti-inflammatory properties. If you can get your hands on raw turmeric then crush to a paste and apply to the infected eye. However, turmeric powder is more accessible than raw turmeric. Thus, in the case of energy turmeric, boil 2 cups of water and mix in 1 teaspoon of this spice gold and boil until the water becomes half. Strain the liquid and then cooling the mixture. You can use this mixture as eye drops to cure stye effectively.
Make a paste of raw potato first. Then take the dough into a ball of cotton or cloth and apply it on the infected eye. Keep the dough for 5 minutes and repeat this 2times daily to remove the stye forever. This home remedy is also great if you are experiencing excessive swelling due to the stye.
8.) Slice cucumber
Cucumbers are useful to reduce pain and inflammation, and therefore work effectively to eliminate stye. As a spa, take a slice of cucumber and place it on the infected and keep it there for 30 minutes eye. You will see that you are getting immediate relief from the distressing symptoms of stye. You can follow this method throughout the day as often as desired; just make sure you change the division after 30 minutes.
nder Many people are unaware of the fact garlic juice can be used to get rid of their sties quickly and effectively. This is because; this method is neglected as it burns a little and many do not prefer the smell of garlic. However, garlic is very good for healing infection, and therefore we should give this a try. Crush some garlic cloves to remove the liquid and apply a small amount of liquid in the infected eye. It stays for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm water. Repeat this 2-3 times a day to get a quick result.
10.) Calendula essential oil
If you do not have calendula essential oil at home, then it’s time you buy one. Because of its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antiseptic, used to cure different problems related, such as acne, rashes and eye stye skin properties.
Other useful tips (Dos and Don’ts)
- Please avoid distribution throughout the eye makeup, because it will not only increase the infection but can also irritate the infected more eye.
- Do wear glasses and stay away from contact lenses, even if they are new and clean. The use of contact lenses certainly irritate the infected eye, slowing the healing process and contaminate the uninfected eye.
- You have to avoid sugary foods during the healing process.
- Do you have separate face towel and another as to minimize contamination as stye is contagious.
- Do not rub, starch, pinch or squeeze the infected eye. And most importantly not pop the stye. This will worsen your condition, spread the infection to their uninfected eye and worsen symptoms.
- Do not go out in powder form it may further worsen the situation. Wash your face and eyes with plain water throughout the day to prevent dirt and dust.
- I do not work on the computer, watch TV or read a book, as eyestrain and worsen symptoms. Keep the eye closed, which means getting enough rest.
- do not carry on using home remedies if stye is not gone in a week. It is very important to visit a doctor if the stye persists.
- Therefore, these were the 10 home remedies along with some dos and don’ts are hereby requested to get rid of a stye a quick and easy process.
10 ways to get rid of pain fast throat
The post 10 ways to get rid of a stye in the rapid eye appeared first on http://www.howhunter.com/health/get-rid-of-a-stye-on-your-eye/