10 ways to get rid of cold sores overnight fast ;
Cold sores are painful fever blisters that appear inside the mouth , lips, nose, or even on the face. They are caused by the herpes simplex virus that enters the body through the skin, especially around the mouth. This virus is very contagious and spreads from one person to another through kissing, touching the saliva of an infected person or sharing razors and eating utensils person.
In a healthy individual, the virus can reside in the nerve cells of the body in an inactive state for long, but this person can still infect another. Symptoms occur as a result of a weakened immune system caused by triggers such as stress, fatigue, menstruation, sunlight, febrile diseases and disorders of the respiratory system. These symptoms include sore throat, mouth sores, tongue pain, swelling of lips and mouth blisters. With all that said, and if infected, there are many steps you can take to rid of cold sores .
1. Use milk to get rid of cold sores fast
- Whole milk is known to contain immune globulin gamma, which it is a protein that acts as an antibody to produce an immune response against herpes simplex virus. Milk also has L-lysine, which is an essential amino acid vital for inhibiting the actions of the amino acids arginine, to accelerate cold sores healing process and prevent arising in the future.
- Soak a cotton ball in about two teaspoons of milk and apply it on the infected area. It is left for a few hours, then wipe with a towel. It can also prevent its occurrence by increasing content of L-lysine in the body through regular consumption milk.
2. Peppermint oil to get rid of cold sores fast
- Peppermint oil has been used for a long time as an anti agent aging. It is also an effective and lasting treatment cold sores . It has antiviral properties and act as a perfect disinfectant against oral herpes. It also contains a crystalline compound by menthol name, known as soothing pain and itching.
- Rinse with clean water, then soak a cotton swab dipped in peppermint oil and apply it on the area area. Do this routine three times a day until you are satisfied.
3. Ice to get rid of cold sores fast
Ice is a natural coagulant, effective in preventing swelling of the lips and mouth pain caused by cold sores . Take ice cubes and keep them in the infected area, whenever possible. Apply especially when you are relaxed and free from any form of intrusion. It is also advisable to apply a little Vaseline on blisters later to keep out of any possible bacterial attack. Although this practice eliminates pain and swelling in minutes, make a couple of days approximately twice daily.
4. Take echinacea to get rid of cold sores fast
echinacea tea drink will boost your immune system, providing immune responses against any trigger cold sores . The herpes simplex virus might be in your body, but remain inactive for life and show no symptoms if their defensive system is healthy and strong enough to fight foreign substances and pathogens. Echinacea bags are available in the market, and just put one in a cup of hot water at a time and take it. You can also drink green tea, white or black. They act as antioxidants, vital for the production of immune responses, and also contain tannins, a known substance having antiviral properties.
5. Cream lemon as a remedy for cold sores Fast
The testimonies of many people who were once infected with cold sores demonstrate that lemon balm works incredibly. This ingredient functions as a viral agent acting anti-herpes simplex. Just put lemon balm cream on the lip or in any other infected area, and any noticeable symptoms are again in a very short time.
6. The hydrogen peroxide to get rid of cold sores fast
hydrogen peroxide acts as an effective disinfectant against the causes of fever blisters. Studies indicate that a warm and humid environment greatly facilitate the effects of the herpes virus. The application of this ingredient keeps clean, dry and free moisture infected area, thus providing a non-conducive environment that this virus can thrive.
dip a clean cotton 3% hydrogen peroxide and apply on the cold sores. Relax for a few minutes, and wipe the area with a clean cloth. Repeat this practice for three days three times a day.
7. Zinc to get rid of cold sores fast
Zinc is one of the primary minerals needed to maintain healthy, strong and free from infection body. This inorganic substance is abundant in food sources such as peanuts, beans, pork and seafood. Zinc deficiency is known to weaken the immune system, thus accelerating the rate at herpes virus invades your body. Increasing the zinc content in your body, either by taking foods rich in this mineral zinc or supplements, which are readily available in health food stores. You can also apply zinc oxide directly on the affected area, and cold sores heal quickly.
8. Ajo to get rid of cold sores fast
Garlic contains many essential compounds, such as vitamins E, C, B and A, and allicin, selenium and diallyl disulfide e. All these ingredients make it an effective anti-fungal and antibiotic vital for the healing of fever blisters agent. Crash three cloves of garlic and put them in a glass of wine and mix well to make a paste. Apply this mixture on cold sores and leave it there for about fifteen minutes. Be sure not to let more than 25 minutes as this can damage the skin. Repeat this practice for two days tid.
9. tea tree oil to get rid of cold sores fast
tea tree oil is a herb supplement that has no antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic properties antivirals. In addition, this ingredient removes infections such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), making your body responds accordingly to treat cold sores. Soak a cotton ball in the oil and apply it on the affected area. It is expected that fever blisters to dry up within a very short time and disappear completely. Repeat this practice for about three days.
10. Honey to get rid of cold sores fast
Honey is one of the most common wounds and cold sores healing and is even more effective by far than the antibiotics. Apply honey directly on cold sores around three times per day. Make sure you only use raw honey, such as cooked can not contain essential enzymes in sufficient quantities, thus diluting their effectiveness.
Other useful tips to get rid of cold sores fast
- Healthy eating is the main way to boost their immunity against the causes of cold sores. Make sure the food you put in your mouth is rich in vitamins E and C and minerals. Vitamin C is essential to boost white blood cells, which are blood cells that engulf and digest pathogenic substances necessary for the body’s defense system. Vitamin E works to alleviate irritation, cure cold sores, and minimize scarring. The best food sources and rich in these vitamins are broccoli, red berries, spinach, nuts, avocados, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables. Avoid salty foods and acids at all costs.
- is best to avoid razors, toothbrushes exchange, cutlery and towels, to minimize the chances of spreading infection. If you have a cold sore, avoid kissing, make sure your hands are clean all the time and do not touch your cold sores.
- If you have infections that can weaken your immune system such as HIV or you are undergoing chemotherapy, and you happen to experience symptoms of cold sores, please seek medical advice immediately.
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash if you feel pain when brushing your teeth, avoid stressful situations, take about eight hours of daily sleep, and drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
5 Ways to Get Rid of Pimples Fast deep 10 Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast and Naturally
The post 10 ways to get rid of cold sores overnight fast appeared first on http://www.howhunter.com/skin-care/get-rid-of-cold-sores-overnight-fast/